Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Cousin Dana's Wedding


This is Cousin Dana who was married on August 12th, 2006. As I am not born yet I didn't get an invitation, but my mom brought me anyway :)
Here is my Aunt Erica walking down the aisle.
As you can see, the Bride wasn't very camera shy :)
Here is my mom and I with the rest of the bridesmaids. I got to be in all of the girl pictures!
This is my cousin Brooke. Isn't she adorable?!
Here is my mom attempting to cover me up with her flowers.
Papa was the best MC / photographer / wedding planner of all time!

Grandma and I are having a very serious conversation - however my mom thinks it is funny that we talk all the time.
Mom made Dad dance with her even though I got in the way a little.
Here is my Aunt Jody and Uncle Brad.

And here is the lovely bride with her husband Jay - and my very cute 2nd cousins Owen and Avery.

No comments: