
Sharing a Christmas feast with Grandma & Papa

I'm not fat, I'm festivally plump :)

This is the worst present ever! Who gave me this???

Hey mom - I see some good presents over there

Christmas is exhausting!

Mark 1 and Mark 2

I love Christmas!

Maybe Parker will let me play with his trucks...

Christmas just wouldn't be the same without some football

It may not be turkey & cranberry sauce, but it still tastes good!

Christmas is a good time for sweater vests

Stocking time for Parker and Brooke

Christmas chaos at Grandma & Papa's

Hangin' out with my Uncle Johnny at Christmas
1 comment:
Looks Like BJ has eaten his fair share of Turkey! or maybe it was the dumplings that has given him the full figured look!!!What a cutie!I don't think he is missing any meals! and he looks quite contented with his life thus far.It's great to see the updates every so often as they grow and change so much when they're little.
Hugs and kisses to all! and Happy New Year as well!
Luv
Great Aunt Bonnie.
Post a Comment