Thursday, February 01, 2007

Friends

Beth and Bill came to visit this week. Their big wedding day is coming up in September, so they went to Ashley's to register. Esther, Margaret, mom and I even got to tag along (although Beth really didn't need anyone's help!!)
This is me in the middle of the crystal section at Ashley... ooooh better not break anything!
After we were finished registering we all went out to lunch to celebrate.
I got to sit next to Margaret. She wouldn't let me have a sip of her wine though.
While they were down, poor Bill had to spend an entire day at the gift show!
Visits with Leah are always so much fun! Lots of hugs and attention :)
Mom went to lunch with her friends from work and I got to go too. We met at our favourite Korean restaurant - Joon's. This is Jeannie - I like her a lot (and she is the only one who knows how to order our food for us!)
This is me and Lindsay. We're old friends... sometimes we watch Family Feud together at lunch!
This is Heather. I accidentally fell asleep at lunch while she was holding me. She has two little boys of her own and has that magic baby touch.
This is Jordan. At lunch, he was remarking at the incredible size of my head :) I heard he has a little girl at home named Ella who is really cute - don't worry though Jordan, I am a complete gentleman :)

No comments: