
Here I am getting ready for my very 1st super bowl party. And yes, I know that the Redskins were not in the superbowl, but Daddy and I had to have matching outfits!
This is Carolyn - she is a friend of mom's and also a very good flag football player!! Mom loved that all of her friends were taking care of me at the party.
This is Ginou, a good friend of Daddy's. Mom had a little anxiety about him watching me at the party, but we still had lots of fun (although I am not quite sure what he was trying to do with his hand...)
Of course my favourite party babysitter is Leah. As always, we had lots of fun together!!
This is my buddy Dustind and his mom Joanna. As you can see, he was enjoying the party too!
This is me with Allison and Bento. Like I said before, there was no shortage of people who wanted to hang out with me (I'm so cool!!)
This is my new girlfriend Maya and her mom Lisa. While mom didn't quite capture the moment properly on camera, Maya gave me lots of kisses.
No comments:
Post a Comment