Saturday, February 10, 2007

My Peeps

I am not quite sure why, but I absolutely love watching hockey on TV. This is me in Daddy's man cave (i.e. the basement) watching Hockey Night in Canada. Daddy tells mommy not to question it... it is a boy thing.
Crosby was playing against the Leafs. Here I am trying to study all of his moves.

On Saturday it was Aunt Nancy & Uncle Dave's 23rd wedding anniversary - and I was invited to the celebration. If you look to the right you can see a picture of the two of them on their wedding day.


We went to Uncle David's favourite haunt - The Goose & Firkin. This is me hanging out with the ladies - Cindy, Nancy, mom and Diana.

It was a York Mills Ranger coaching reunion - Kevin, David & Daddy - who coached together for 9 years.

This is Diana. She was telling mommy and me all the stories about her son Steve - and how when he was a baby he had colic for a year and didn't sleep for 3 years. Needless to say mommy was counting her lucky stars after that!!

Me and Cindy. Unfortunately Cindy got a 'bad shift' with me, as I was getting a little bit hungry... can't you tell that I would waste away to nothing if I don't have my bottle??!

This is my friend Sally. She came over to visit me last week. She convinced mommy and me to brave the cold and go for a nice long walk in the neighbourhood. And I am glad that she did as I was able to get some much needed fresh air and had a nice long snooze.

I went to go see my cousins this weekend. Visits to Uncle Sean and Aunt Andrea's house mostly consist of me watching, in intense fascination, my cousin Kaya run around
My Uncle Sean, Aunt Andrea, Cousin Kaya and new cousin Sarah

Sarah's a cutie ... but finally I am the big cousin to someone

And when I say big ... hey I'm stuck ... help me out!

This is better. All I need is a cigar and presto Winston Churchill.

Room for two. Maybe Kaya will play with me?

Apparently she would rather have a drink :(

What's that you say. I'm hogging the chair?

Ohhh, you want to go and play ...

Nah, think I'll just sit here for a little longer. Me and my chins.

No comments: