thanks for all of your votes!!
Looks like #9 is the winner - with #2 & #1 tied for second
********
Jen and baby Sophia bought me a very nice present - a molding of my hands and feet!
And once the moldings are completely dry, Jen is going to have them both framed along with a black & white picture of me in the middle. So, in preparation, my mom took lots of pictures of me but doesn't know which picture to choose.
I've posted some pics that I like (and I must admit that I am a very handsome man :) Watch out ladies!!). If you have time, please vote for your favourite photo (using the 'Comments' section below). Whichever pic gets the most votes will be the winner.
Thanks for your help!!
8 comments:
Hi Beej - congrats on the first tooth! I love picture #9! It's super cute.
Lots of love,
Aunt Nycki
oooh.. thats a tough one. Picture #9 sooooo cute! but #2 is also a good one, who am I kidding they're all cute!
love aly
Beej, I'm all in for pic #1. You look pretty smooth!
Leah
I have to say you look very handsome in all the picuters and it was very hard to choose but I'm going to have to go with #2 - you just look sooo cute!!
Lindsay
Hi B.J
I miss you! I love all the pictures, but if I had to pick I'd pick the one at the top of the blog. It's the one I look at every day. Of the new pic's (or should I say photos like your Dad)it's between 1 or 9.
I can't wait to see that new tooth!!!! Mom take a photo of that for me!
BJ, you look absolutely dashing in pictures 1 and 9. Till we meet again mon cherie : ) xo Sophia (message edited by Aunt Jen!)
I really like #2 and #9 - but of course you are gorgeous in all of the shots!
Sarah
I think that I like #2 the best. He is so f---in' cute in all of them but, if I had to choose one it's #2.
Wish that I was there to judge them in person.
Big Hugs
Cool Auntie E
Post a Comment