Sunday, March 04, 2007

Everything Into the Mouth

Lately, I can't help but put everything in my mouth!

Apparently this 'chewing' phenomenon is normal - it helps me to learn to eat.
And while that is all well and good - 90% of the things that go into my mouth on a daily basis aren't that nutritional for me.
****
Here, allow me to demonstrate:

Here I am on my change table, and my mom puts a diaper beside me (and don't worry everyone, the diaper was totally clean!)

Hmmmm, this looks like something I should put into my mouth

I eat you up diaper!!

You're no match for me!

Toys are particularly susceptible to my chewing pleasure. Mr. Octopus, for example, takes a lot of abuse.

And my books...

This bee had a bad day

Same for the pink bunny

In fact, the only time my toys are safe is when I am sleeping, then they get lots of cuddles.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry Beej...if I was a boy with a pink bunny, I'd chew it's ears off too!!!
Love you
xoxox
Aunt Nycki