Thursday, March 08, 2007

Fun with Hats

Another cold day outside
(and therefore we remain inside)
and yet another day where my mom has a little too much time on her hands.
****
So, today she thought it would be fun to take pictures of me in hats.
Personally I think she needs to go back to work, or find a new hobby or something...
I have to admit though, I do look pretty darn cute in this hat

This hat makes my brain hurt.

Ummm, I think I have outgrown this one already... it is ready for storage in the basement.

Orange is definitely a good colour on me.

Mom - I think this hat is broken, it needs eye holes or something...

When's my tee time?

Whipped cream anyone?

Just finished my tour in 'Nam

I always see celebrities in hats on TV (not that my mom lets me watch TV - ha ha)

See, I look just like Samuel L. Jackson... well, maybe not.

Who do I look like in this picture? It is almost creepy...

Strike three - you're out!

Take me to Fiji - I'm ready for Survivor!

Again, I REALLY look like my daddy in this picture.

That's right - read the hat people.

Just practicing in case one day we really do venture outside.

Did I just grow another two ears?

Hat day was fun, I take back what I said about my mom :)

1 comment:

grandma gail said...

B.J. you are sooooooo darn cute!! I love that your Mom has time to take your picture and put them on the blog daily. It makes me feel more connected during the long winter when I like the bears hibernate. Spring is on it's way and I'll be back on the road to see you live and in person!!!!
Love yah!!!
Grandma