
Boy, am I ever having fun at Grandma & Papa's house!

I've been spending quality time with the whole family

This is my Aunt Erica. She has been living in Reno since I was born and this is the first time I've had a chance to meet her

And I don't know when I will get to see her again, as she just moved to Dubai with her boyfriend Kenny

This is Kenny... while he is really not keen on babies, he was a good sport and held me while everyone took pictures of him

I love hanging out with my Papa

And Aunt Jody always has lots of hugs and kisses for me

One of my favourite things about going to see Grandma is being able to hang out with my cousins Brooke and Parker

Parker cracks me up... I love watching him run around

My mom likes hanging out with her sisters and niece too!

Grandma always ensures that I am fed... perhaps a little too much

Grandma bought me my own green chair

ooohhh velvety

Brooke likes it too

I even had a chance to hang out with my great aunts - This is Aunt Bonnie

And this is Aunt Diane with her daughter Aubrey

The weather has been so great this week, I got to venture outside for my first swing ride

Weeeeeeeee!
No comments:
Post a Comment