Saturday, March 17, 2007

Pizza Party!

On Friday night I was invited over to Uncle Sean & Aunt Andrea's for a pizza party!

Unfortunately I don't eat pizza yet... but I did enjoy my milk

Especially because Papa B got to feed me

All of my Etherington cousins were there!

My cousin Kaya was especially good at announcing that we were having a pizza party

(click on the link below to see Kaya)
http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=-8487765358165995326&hl=en-CA

My cousins and I had a lot of fun with the maracas

And we were very good at sharing the toys

And when it was my turn with the maraca... I found out that I wasn't quite adept at it as Skylar and Kaya

(See the link below for a video clip that my mom calls 'angry maracas')

The adults enjoyed themselves too.

Dad tried to convince Kaya to hand over her baseball... 'not a chance Uncle Mark!'

And mom really enjoyed some time with Sarah.

Just like me, Skylar was excited about her visit to Uncle Sean & Aunt Andrea's as well.
Here she is teaching Nana how to properly feed a toy baby

And she and her daddy (aka Uncle Paul) showcased her acrobatic abilities as well
(click on the link below to see Skylar in action)

Currently, I have no acrobatic abilities whatsoever, but I did enjoy hanging out in this green chair.

So did my dad.

Kaya even came to sit with me for awhile

Hey - where are you going?

Ohhh - she came back to give me a kiss.
*****
Thanks Uncle Sean, Aunt Andrea, Sarah & Kaya - I loved the pizza party!

No comments: