
Now that I am 6-months old, my mom told me it was time to start helping with chores around the house. Laundry first I guess... lord knows I create 90% of it.

Kitchen floor doesn't look dirty to me...

Grocery shopping for the Beej - pears and carrots please... no bananas!

You sure water comes out of this thing?

Bunny and I make the bed every morning. And yes Aunt Nycki - he is pink, but I am not a bunny discriminator.

Hey - is blogging considered a household chore?
In this house I guess it is :)

Boy - am I ever cute!

What do you mean I missed a spot?
Were you like this at work too?

Do I actually eat this much every day?
Maybe I should call Jenny...

That's right, I'm union baby - time for my break.

Pink bunny and I will cuddle up and watch some Baby Einstein.

Cinderella, Cinderella - night and day its Cinderella

Where are those $30 chocolate covered blueberries?

I think I need to talk to HR... these working conditions are not very safe.
Ha ha... my mom didn't catch me drooling over all of this clean laundry.

Just like my daddy - this is what I think of chores
2 comments:
Beej...does your mom hire you out to clean houses? I could use a good maid :-)
Can't wait to see you this Friday!
Love and hugs,
Aunt Nycki
PS - I still think that pink bunny is sketchy! Does your daddy know about this?!
B.J. tell Aunt Nycki that Grandma Gail gave you the pink bunny to get in touch with your softer side, and she also gave your Dad a pink tie for his birthday which he told her he liked (and it was on sale really cheap and it feels good on my new teeth, the bunny not the tie!)
I love that you are such a good helper for Mom. It's never too early to help with the chores!
I love you!
Grandma Gail
xxxxxxoooooo
Post a Comment