
Mom bought me some bunny ears for Easter

I think I am picking up HBO with these things

What did you say... I can't hear you :)

Oh, time to go to Nana's house - okay!

Nana & Papa B's arranged an easter egg hunt... Kaya and Skylar led the charge

Papa B read out the clues and the girls hunted down the eggs.

It was a marvelous team effort

Well, Kaya really did all the work, but she gave half of her loot to Skylar.

"Sweet deal" eh!

Although Skylar did find the dangerous ones by herself.

Looks too dangerous for me... think I'll just hang with my daddy

Sarah had the same idea and just stayed close to her mom

Leah and Darcy came too... Darcy helped with all of the clues

After the egg hunt we all sat down at Nana's beautifully decorated table and had lunch

It was such a fun easter - thanks Nana and Papa B - and thanks for my easter penguin!
2 comments:
cutest easter bunny i have ever seen! hope you had a great easter, it'll get better once you can eat chocolate!
i hope to see you soon, i am off work call me beej we can hang out!
love auntie (in lawish) aly
You can be my Easter Bunny any time!!!!! The Easter penguin was very suitable for this COLD and SNOWY Easter.
xxxxxxooooo
Love Grandma
Post a Comment