Monday, April 02, 2007

Memories of Grandma's House

I'm back at home... and I already miss my Grandma & Papa
We had such fun together... yet another hat day

Papa taught me how to use his tools... in hopes that one day I will teach my dad :)

I miss my cousins too...
This is Brooke after she raided Grandma's closet and found clothes that fit her

What was that Brooke? Dance a jig?

How's this?

What did you say Grandma?

What do you mean I have to go home tomorrow?

ha ha... funny April Fool's joke Grandma... no, you're serious?

Miss you Grandma & Papa - thanks for letting me visit!!

2 comments:

grandma gail said...

I miss you too!!!! Your such a good boy! we had so much fun!!!!
See you soon!
Grandma

Anonymous said...

Beej, I'm happy to have you and your regular posts back in TO. I've been dying at work without them.
Leah