Wednesday, May 02, 2007

My Hot Date with Sophia

Today I had a hot date with Sophia. Normally I go for the older woman, but Sophia is a very mature 4 months...

So, we took in a movie

Can't go wrong with Baby Einstein

Come closer Sophia, I promise I won't bite (can't promise that I won't drool or spit up on you though... and actually I do have a tendency to bite - but only a little)

My mom told me that ladies like shopping... so I took Sophia to Yorkdale
It wasn't as fun as I thought it would be...
Although I did get to go into the ladies washroom - I swear I didn't peek
Oh Sophia your hair is so nice & pretty
And what fine taste you have in clothing
Neck massage?
So you think I can have your number?

2 comments:

grandma gail said...

B.J.
I approves of your new girl friend and her Mom and Dad. You two make a great couple!
Hugs and kisses!!!
Love,
Grandma

Anonymous said...

Beej - you sly dog you! It's the chins...I'm telling you...they get the women everytime :-)
Can't wait to see you on Sat.
Hugs,
Aunt Nycki