Monday, June 25, 2007

Getting Caught Up

Many apologies for being so tardy on updating my blog.
Here are some pics of what I have been up to in the last couple of weeks

This is me making out with Aunt Nycki at the office
I know she is my aunt, but she is super pretty - sorry Uncle Paul!

Geez, am I good with the ladies or what??
This is me holding hands with my little lady Sophia (for the more x-rated version, check out Sohpia's website at http://homepage.mac.com/maeba01/PhotoAlbum17.html


Cousin Skylar taking me for a ride at Daddy's soccer game

Grandma, Papa John and I got to hang out all week while mom and dad were in Quebec. While we had many adventures, Grandma forgot to bring her camera (and she is also the worst photographer I have ever met). But she did buy me this awesome pool, so mom took pics of me in it yesterday.

The palm tree has seen better days...

On Father's Day we went to Nana and Papa B's for lunch

Daddy decided that it was a good time to teach me how to play catch

I don't think I am going to like how this ends...

I really wanted to go swimming but I was afraid of my cousins

A little crazy...

Really crazy

Yep, no pool for me, I think I'll just sit on the grass with my sand sifter

For Papa's Day, I got my Papa B a special mug for his office
***
Happy belated Father's Day to everyone!

2 comments:

tom&aly said...

glad to see your back beej! I missed your updates. You are always welcome to come over and swim with me in our pool, your mom might be worried about germs but there is a lot of chlorine in there so she might be ok with it!! :)

xo
aly

Sarah said...

BJ you are such a casanova! So glad to see some new pics.