Thursday, July 12, 2007

Help! I Need to Name My New Kitty!

What should we call you kitty?

My mom and dad are referring to my new kitty as
'No Name'... or sometimes my mom calls him President's Choice.

So, hopefully you can think of a better name than this (and surely you can). Please enter your name suggestions in the comment section below.

The winner of the contest can have any embroidery of their choice!

Thanks for your help!! Looking forward to reading the comments!!

***

To help get you thinking, here are some pics of 'No Name'

All's well in the castle of Beej

Oh no... I sense trouble. Invaders approach. Who goes there?

Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table? English types...

I call your door opening request a silly thing you cheesy lot of second hand electric donkey bottom biters

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries


Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time

Quoting Monty Python makes me sleepy...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this kitty a boy or a girl? What about Ginger? Oh I see now that it is a him...

Tigger!

Sarah

grandma gail said...

I had the chance to spend some time with this kitty (10 hours in the car) and I think he looks like a little fox. His tail is very fox like...so I looked up the movie The Fox and the Hound and the little fox's name is Tod...so how about Tod? or another fox name.

grandma gail said...

how about "Sly" like a fox!

Anonymous said...

Simba

Anonymous said...

Oh wait, this one is better...

Mr. Bojangles