
Being a man on the go (in more ways than one now) - I had a very eventful weekend

Saturday I went to Maya's 2
nd birthday.
While I could not enjoy Maya's ice cream cake (as seen above) my mom and dad
thoroughly enjoyed it!

My buddy
Dustind was there too... hmmm how do I make faces like that?

Here I am
talkin' up some ladies at the party.
Dad - do you see this? :)

And this is me trying to steal some of Maya's birthday gifts. You'll notice I am not the only one

On Sunday mom and dad went to see a Toronto
FC game.
While mom had lots of fun (especially watching the
drunken chanting crowd) she still firmly believes that real men play hockey, football or baseball.
Mom cries of 'get up you faker' were heard many times throughout the game

Your eyes do not
deceive you.
I was helping my mom wrap Christmas presents last night.
Yes, my mom is a nerd and does the majority of her Christmas shopping, embroidering and wrapping in July

This weekend I also went for a couple of strolls with our outside cat Lulu.
She loves running alongside my car

Are you sure no one wants her?? She is just so sweet and adorable??!
No comments:
Post a Comment