Sunday, August 12, 2007

Off to Grandmother's House We Go!

This weekend I went to visit Grandma & Papa
And Grandma feeds me REAL food... none of that jar stuff!

I love the swing that Papa built

And I may be a little sleepy, but I can still admire Grandma's beautiful garden

And yes, I realize that I am having a bad hair day

thanks Papa for the tracker ride!

What was that news report on Baby Einstein again?

Don't worry Julie Clark, I still love your videos :)
Just look at how smart I look in this picture!!

And Grandma now has a pool

Can I just stay in here for the rest of the summer??

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Dylan just got that very same floater!! Looks like it is lots of fun - I hope that he likes it as much as you!

grandma gail said...

Yes B.J. you can stay in Grandma and Papa's pool for the rest of the summer!
We love it when you come to Windsor for a visit. Next year you can help me in the garden.
I'll miss you next week, then it's your 1st. Birthday!!!YEAH!!!
hugs and kisses,
XXXXXOOOOO
Grandma

Kenny & Erica said...

Beej.... that floatie rocks! I used to have the grown up version when I lived in the islands mon... very cool way of keeping the summer heat away. Next time I'm home we'll swim together... unless it's winter, that wouldn't fly with your mom I'm sure. Polar bear dip is not my idea of fun either!
miss you tons
Cool auntie e

Anonymous said...

Glad you're back Beej and can't wait until your birthday party!
All my love,
Aunt Nycki
xoxxo

Anonymous said...

By the way...you look like cousin Skylar in that very first photo on this blog entry. Scary!!!
Hugs,
Aunt Nycki