
On Saturday night I got to sleepover at Nana & Papa's House

Or another version of the story would be that my mom and dad ditched me to go north and play golf with their friends

At the 11
th annual
Haliburton Johnny Invitational

While at Nana's house cousin
Kaya came to visit too
Kaya is a lot of fun to play with

And she even gives me kisses too!

I don't know what it is, but the ladies just love me!

Nana let me try on her hat

I look just like Katie Scarlett... fiddle
dee dee
Not very practical for crawling though...

Nana & Papa also have this sweet car pool

But the best part of my sleepover at Nana & Papa's was the discovery of dirt!!

I LOVE this stuff! I throw it every, especially all over my clean church clothes

And then I can eat it like my Aunt Erica use to do
Ohhh, was I not suppose to do that??

Then Nana comes over and shakes the dirt off me

Then I head back to the dirt for some more fun

So much fun!!
Thanks Nana & Papa for the sleepover party!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment