Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Take Me Out To The Ball Game

Today was a historic day - I went to my very first Blue Jays game!
(and much to my dad's surprise, it was with my mom!!)
Me, Irene and mom took the subway down to the Rogers Centre
I might have had a couple of snacks along the way :)

And since it was 'Baby Day' at the game, they had 'valet' stroller parking.
I told the valet guy easy with the Bugaboo... I just had her detailed and cleaned!

Of course I had to wear my Jays jersey

And my buddy Dylan was there too... sporting his retro blue jays onesie

And my mom just had to take a picture of this. Apparently I am not the only crazy kid who loves red plastic sand sifters
(mom felt much relief after having seen this)

Hurray! Home run Jays!

'Wow - did you see that hit??'

Thanks to Dylan, Sarah and Neven for inviting me, mom and Irene to the game with them. We had such a blast (although don't tell my daddy that!)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I am so glad that we went - what a fun afternoon!!

grandma gail said...

Wow! What a lucky boy! A Jay's game. You look like you had a great time. You look so cute with your Blue Jay's shirt on. Maybe you should send them a tape of your amazing throwing arm. They'll sign you up in a minute. You can throw your bottle half way across the room Keep practicing!!!
Hugs and kisses..
xxxxxoooooo
love,
Grandma