Thanks Grandma for buying me these Halloween ghost jammies... they have been quite the source of entertainment for everyone
the black is very slimming
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Beej...the black is slimming :-). And glad to see that you are loving your Leap Frog toy. You are just the cutest little boy ever (and I'm not just saying that because I think you are looking more and more like your cousin Skylar every day!). Love you pumpkin xoxoxoxo Aunt Nycki
I'm glad you like your new ghost p.j's. They look better on you than I thought they would(they are kind of busy!!). Silly me...you look good in everything! You better get used to the whole themed events cuz Mom will make you participate even if you don't like it. And by the way black may be slimming but you don't need to look slimmer cuz your perfect the way you are. I'm looking forward to seeing you this weekend!!! hugs and kisses, XXXXXXXOOOOOOOO love, Grandma
2 comments:
Beej...the black is slimming :-). And glad to see that you are loving your Leap Frog toy. You are just the cutest little boy ever (and I'm not just saying that because I think you are looking more and more like your cousin Skylar every day!).
Love you pumpkin xoxoxoxo
Aunt Nycki
I'm glad you like your new ghost p.j's. They look better on you than I thought they would(they are kind of busy!!). Silly me...you look good in everything! You better get used to the whole themed events cuz Mom will make you participate even if you don't like it. And by the way black may be slimming but you don't need to look slimmer cuz your perfect the way you are.
I'm looking forward to seeing you this weekend!!!
hugs and kisses,
XXXXXXXOOOOOOOO
love,
Grandma
Post a Comment