Tuesday, November 20, 2007

The Santa Claus Parade

On Sunday I went with mom and dad to the Santa Claus Parade!

It is mom's favourite day of the year - she hasn't missed a parade in 10 years- but this year was special, because it is the first time she has actually brought... a kid!! Meeeeeee!!!

I love that my daddy is tall... I can see everything! This is going to serve me well for the next few years

Hey... I think that Queen's band is drunk!

Hurry daddy - or we'll miss the upside down clowns and Blinky the police car!

I was such a good boy at the parade that my mom assured me that she will indeed bring me next year too!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the Santa hat Beej! Looks like you had a fun time at the parade. Although it seems that Aunt Nycki's invite got bumped in favour of you...but you're super cute and I love you so I'll let it slide :-)
Can't wait to see you walking around my house on Saturday.
Lots of Love,
Aunt Nycki

grandma gail said...

I can't believe your such a big boy walking all over the darn place!! It looks like you walked all the way to the parade with no one holding your hands....how did you grow up so fast?? I loved your hat and blanket...Mom did a great job. Hope you guys had a great time! Did you take more pics? I'd love to see more of you in that cute hat!
Hugs and kisses!!!!!!
xxxxxxxxooooooo
Love,
Grandma