
Hurray Grandma & Papa John! It's Christmas morning!

All ready for Christmas in my snowflake
jammies that Grandma bought me

When is Baby Einstein going to make a Christmas video?

Aunt Jody, cousin Brooke and Uncle Brad

Uncle Johnny and Shelley in matching Christmas
camo
Before...

And 1 hour later.

While others might not agree, Christmas dinner tastes delicious with ketchup all over it

Christmas photo time with cousins Brooke and Parker

Look Parker - I can do that too!

Watch out Aunt Jody - I'm crazy now!!

Wow - what a
christmas... think I am ready for bed now.
Anyone seen my other sock?
1 comment:
Yes B.J. I did find your other sock...but not that one missing magnet picture! Thanks for your visit to Windsor. We loved having you here to run and play with us. It was fun having your Mom and Dad too! Parker and Brooke want to know when they can play with you again. We miss you!!!! Come back anytime!!!
Huggs and Kisses
XXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOO
Love,
Grandma
p.s. I love the snowflake p.j.'s
Post a Comment