Sunday, December 09, 2007

Christmas Garard Style!

Today we were invited over to the
'Garard House of Christmas Extravaganza'!!
This is a great picture of Aunt Nancy, me and Lisa in front of one of the 10-15 Christmas trees that they have on display in their house

Wow - Uncle Dave really went all out for our arrival!

Aunt Nancy - I love the welcoming choir!

There goes Santa up the ladder to hang the Christmas lights

This is me in the 'Nutcraker Room'

Wow - a whole Christmas village!

Alright, time to play catch with Snoopy on a sled

The christmas tours continues with a viewing of the basement... it is like no other in Christmas history

Is this place for real???

Ummm, I believe this fish is singing Christmas carols, does anyone else think that is strange?

Wow - can't wait until my cousins see this! I want to greet them at the door and tell them all about it!

Here is cousin Skylar and Aunt Nycki.
While cousin Skylar enjoyed the all of the Christmas scenery, she REALLY enjoyed eating all of the gummi bears that Nancy left out

Cousin Kaya loved all of Uncle David train sets

Then we watched an old video of Daddy and his brothers from 1988

Oh my goodness, I know it was 1988 and all, but is my dad really wearing super short white bathing trunks??

Thanks SOO much Aunt Nancy, Uncle David and Lisa for inviting us over to your house. I loved every minute of it!

2 comments:

grandma gail said...

Wow that's a lot of Christmas!! Aunt Nancy and Uncle Dave really do it up big time! It's like a Christmas museum. I bet you were a good boy and didn't touch anything.... right. Your Mom and Dad are lucky to have such great friends like the Garards. Thanks to your Mom for the pic's of the Christmas Extravaganza that is "The Garards at Christmas Time"

Hugs and kisses
XXXXXXOOOOOO
Love,
Grandma

Skylar Kaylee said...

Beej...I unfortunately witnessed the video as well and I hate to say that they were very short shorts your Daddy was sporting!! Let's be thankful that he no longer has them! Or does he???!