On Saturday we went over to Nana and Papa's House to celebrate Uncle Sean's birthday and decorate Nana's Christmas tree
.JPG)
For this special occasion, mom made me a very cute sweatshirt... the 1% is still questionable :)

This is me modelling my sweatshirt
.JPG)
While everyone was invited to decorate the Christmas tree, mom was the only one who did it. I think everyone else learned years ago that my mom is rather particular when it comes to tree decorating and it is for the best to let her do it herself...
.JPG)
Besides the girls had their own tree to decorate

Papa gets a big kiss for helping too!

Break time! Tree decorating makes for thirsty work!

Time to cuddle up with Nana for a
christmas video

Sarah and I preferred to play with Easter eggs... hey, Easter eggs are fun ALL year round - especially at Christmas!
.JPG)
Cousin Skylar and I did our own rendition of Frosty the Snowman
.JPG)
Time for my bottle before I head home.
Happy birthday Uncle Sean - and thanks Nana and Papa for having us over!!
No comments:
Post a Comment