Saturday, January 19, 2008

My Florida Vacation

After being spoiled rotten at Christmas, I thought it might be good time for a vacation!

Nana and Papa B invited me to come visit them in Naples Florida
(they even let my parents come too!)

When we arrived Aunt Nycki, Uncle Paul and Cousin Skylar were there too. We all took a family trip to the beach.

As it was my first time at a beach, Cousin Skylar had to show me the ropes

We built lots of sandcastles and took long walks on the beach.

We also took in the local scenery.

As Tony Montana would say - Fly Pelican!

Or how about - Fly Skylar!

Nana introduced me to the wonders of shells

Uncle Paul and Daddy had a contest on who could build the tallest block castle.

Think Daddy won after this one...

My job was to destroy them. Watch out everyone falling blocks!!

By day 3 I was a pro at getting ready for the beach.

As mommy, daddy and I are the palest family ever, we require LOTS of sunscreen.

I LOVE this place!!

Quality time with mom and dad

What trip to Florida is complete without a visit to Marshall's?

Mom devised a fantastic strategy to keep me occupied while she shopped. The wonders of portable DVD players and Baby Einstein

Nana and Papa B took me to Tin City for lunch at the marina.

There was an airport close by and I watched all the planes fly off into the horizon

Back to the beach!

Did I mention how much I love sand??

mom loved the ocean and the waves

And daddy was the expert sandcastle builder

Thanks Nana and Papa B for an amazing vacation!!!

When are we planning our next trip??!!

No comments: