Sunday, February 03, 2008

The Lovely Sophia

My main squeeze Sophia invited me over to her place for a little pre-superbowl pizza party

Sweet! I love it at Aunt Jen's.

Since Sophia is walking all by herself now, I had to try to think of some better moves to impress her (as you can tell by this shot, I had my work cut out for me)

After our very yummy pizza lunch, Sophia took me to a very special place - Maeba PlasticLand!! It is a little room above the garage that is made just for kids and is PACKED full of toys!!

This place is CRAZY!

But I like it!!

Of course PlasticLand would not be complete without plastic doughnuts. Unfortunately I got caught playing with the pink one :)
Thanks Sophia (and Aunt Jen) for a great afternoon! You guys rule!

1 comment:

grandma gail said...

Wow!! Sophia has a great play room! Your a lucky boy to be invited to play there. Congratulations Sohia for the whole walking thing...it's a great milestone!! The two of you will have so much fun this summer running all over. Good luck Mom's...you guys better get to the gym so you can keep up!
Love Yah!
Hugs and kisses
xxxxxoooooooo
Grandma