
On Easter Sunday the whole Etherington gang got together for an amazing Easter brunch at the Granite golf club

Nana even organized a easter egg hunt for us outside. Cousin Skylar and Uncle Paul were the first ones out to find eggs... not that either one of them is competitive or anything...

My mom assured me that I won't have to be dressed in full snow gear for every easter hunt.

Unlike me, cousin Sarah managed to be stylish and warm at the same time.

double fisted

By the end of the egg hunt, I was having a great time.
And since I couldn't really pick up the eggs because of my mittens, I would just launch myself on top of the eggs instead (and then wait for my mom to pick them up)

After the egg hunt we all went inside for a delicious lunch.
My cousins and I had lots of fun colouring and running around.

Nothing says 'happy easter' quite like a bunny covered in black crayon

Easter smiles

Easter singing - and a 'easter' Guinness for mom :)
Thanks Nana and Papa B for a wonderful Easter Sunday!!
No comments:
Post a Comment