Sunday, November 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Grandma!!


I'll call you on Sunday and sing my special version of 'Happy Birthday To You' - which is more like 'Happy To You' and then ends in 'Cake? Ice Cream?'

I love you Grandma!

3 comments:

grandma gail said...

Thanks B.J......I love listening to anything you want to sing to me (just like you listen to whatever I sing to you) It was so much fun listening and talking to you on Skype this week. You are sooooo smart, and cute too.
I hope you have fun on Sun.. Say "Hi" to Santa for me.
Thank you for remembering my birthday!
Hugs and kisses,
xxxxxxoooooooo
Love,
Grandma

Anonymous said...

Oh my God! He is soooo Katie!!!! Hope you guys have a great Xmas!
Can't wait to see the Christmas pics!!!!

Love
Aunt Bonnie

Jon Dunton said...

From the lack of posting I am assuming the Beej hasn't been up to much as of late...

I need to see some updates!