
The Halloween tradition continues... with little Lola as a new addition!

Pumpkin
Farmers Darcy and Leah showed up with their latest pumpkin crop!
Cutest little pumpkin I've ever seen :)

Mom was very excited at the prospect of being (
blond)
xena this year. And Irene had her magic wand and
Hermoine outfit.

Daddy was a
warrior like mommy - and I of course was part of Lighting McQueen's pit crew. And we all agreed that Darcy looked more like an '
Amish' pumpkin farmer

Lola the party girl even brought another
halloween outfit - Diana Ross style

Irene made a spook-
tacular halloween feast and mom was in charge of decorating the table and 'killer'
halloween trivia

chili ghosts and mummy potatoes
dissection time!

And after I had toured the neighbourhood, I had so much fun greeting the trick or
treaters at the door.
I would scream 'trick or treat' at them and then throw candy at their faces and say 'thank you you're welcome'
No comments:
Post a Comment