Friday, February 06, 2009

More Windsor Style

Special for all my peeps in Windsor

2 comments:

Kenny & Erica said...

BJ!!! You are a dancin' fool! You do have the moves! I recognize a couple that your mom taught you for sure in there! Air guitar... go low... I'm crying laughing at this! thanks for the post BJ, you made my day! miss you tons, give your mom and dad a hug for me! love cool auntie e

grandma gail said...

Your Mom could for sure teach you some cool moves Beej. Ask her to show you all her videos...she's for sure played some air guitar...she always included some really unique costumes also. You are for sure the coolest 2 year old air guitar player!!! LOVE,LOVE,LOVE the dancing. I, like Auntie E are rolling on the floor laughing! You made my day.
Thanks Mom for the great posting! I could watch this all day (and I probably will!)