Beej, Grandma, Papa & Irene had lots of fun at home - I hope - send pictures Grandma and I'll post them!****
Mark got a new camera for his birthday and I thought I would post some of his Antiguan art:




*****
And here are some samples of Katie's Antiguan photography:


And since the camera is new (and Nycki wasn't there to take all of the pictures) we had some fun / interesting moments with the timer!
Lots to do in Antigua including kicking Mark's bum at two-handed euchre (but lets not talk about how I faired at Yahtzee.... yikes!)
And we did a whole lot of nothing most of the time...
Drunk at the piano bar - asking the piano man (who looked exactly like James Earl Jones) if he could play some Christmas songs
We played a lot of tennis too... Mark was able to showcase his awful white tennis shoes
Romantic dinner on the beach with our own personal waiter
And this is the friendly beach dog who joined us for our romantic dinner and whom I ended up giving half of my steak to (and yes mom I fed the dog from the table... he didn't smell as bad as Noodles)
We spent an afternoon snorkeling - and have decided that I really am not a big fan of fish, whether it is eating them or swimming with them. It's a good thing that I swam competitively as I needed to draw on those skills to escape the school of fish that were chasing me!!


And since the camera is new (and Nycki wasn't there to take all of the pictures) we had some fun / interesting moments with the timer!
Lots to do in Antigua including kicking Mark's bum at two-handed euchre (but lets not talk about how I faired at Yahtzee.... yikes!)
And we did a whole lot of nothing most of the time...
Romantic dinner on the beach with our own personal waiter
And this is the friendly beach dog who joined us for our romantic dinner and whom I ended up giving half of my steak to (and yes mom I fed the dog from the table... he didn't smell as bad as Noodles)







No comments:
Post a Comment