Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Future Embarrassing Moments with Lola

On the nanny circuit there is talk that one day Lola and I will be married

While our moms have a very different opinion on this matter, they didn't want to miss an opportunity to take pics of us while we were in the bathtub to try to embarrass us in the future

I have to admit though that I REALLY do like Lola, as I very willingly let her play with my favourite McQueen cup, while I was stuck with the pink flowery one

Being the super smooth guy that I am though, I used the pink cup to make funny noises in an attempt to impress her
Yep, that face says it all... try to top that Dylan :)

Still working my magic
Guess I am just irresistible

Quality wedding footage
(but my mom said that we are still not getting married!)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Smack talk on the blog! Oh it has been brought...