Thursday, December 03, 2009

Happy 4th Birthday Skylar!

On November 25th it was Skylar's 4th birthday
Of course this very special occasion warranted a signature 'BJ birthday card'!
(I couldn't spell 'birthday' or 'skylar', but decided instead to include all of the letters I can actually write)
We were told that there were going to be animals at this party, so here we are (all 14 kids!) waiting patiently for the animals to appear


A rabbit!

A tree frog

a turtle

Chinchilla

This party rocks
(if only my mom would stop disinfecting my hands every 5 minutes...)

a giggling hairless guinea pig

salamander

However, no animal is as popular as...

Birthday cake!

Thanks Skylar for the great party!

1 comment:

grandma gail said...

Again!!! Another birthday party. You are one popular guy. I love the hairless guinea pig. I want one of those (not really). I bet the cake was delicious even if it was a pink Barbie cake. Lets face it your used to your Mom with the hand sanitizer every two minutes. I can't blame her. She loves you that much!
Hugs and kisses
Love,
Grandma