
This past weekend we took a family trip to Horseshoe Valley Ski Resort
Aunt Leah, Uncle Darc and Lola joined us too!
The first night we arrived we all took a dip in the kiddy pool

And while Lola and I brought lots of toys, we enjoyed playing with a spatula

good times

The condo had a huge tub which made bath time lots of fun

Apparently our parents had fun as well after we went to sleep
(fondue night!)

The resort had great video games as well... driving race cars is almost as fun as skiing

almost... but not quite!
This is Daddy and I on one of my new favourite things - the ski lift!
(check out the video below to see my skiing skills in action!)

Aunt Leah and Uncle
Darc made fancy homemade pizza for our last dinner at the resort. Which would have been a perfect end to our ski trip, but unfortunately...

...the stomach flu hit me at 4am on Sunday morning and then I proceeded to throw up all over the resort condo, the car on the ride home, and at home as well... 8 straight hours!!
But I am all better now and already looking forward to my next trip to the slopes!
No comments:
Post a Comment