Saturday, May 01, 2010

And a new era in our lives begins...

The era of organized sports!

First up - soccer

You have to admit that I look pretty cool in my first sports jersey


And much to my Dad's delight, I picked #7
Other famous athletes who also wore #7:
David Beckham
Mickey Mantle
John Elway
Phil Esposito
Todd March
Me and a few of my teammates listening intently to our coach... Team Holland's finest!

Me in action

And despite the grass being way too long, I still have sweet moves


and a quick snooze on the way home!

*******

Unfortunately the big game against Team Ireland eventually got rained out, but stay tuned for what will no doubt be the first of many, many blog sport entries

1 comment:

grandma gail said...

You have some real talent!!! Plus you look sooooo cool in the uniform (if that's what you call those shorts!)! How many goals did you get?
Wait till next week....go get'em!
Wish I could be there.
Miss you!
Hugs and kisses,
Grandma