Sunday, June 06, 2010

Check Me Out - I'm a Golfer Now!


Last weekend Dad surprised me with a special present - my own golf clubs!
First golf lesson: try not to hold my clubs like a hockey stick!
"So Dad, when is our tee time at Coppinwood?"

"That birdie putt on 8 was pretty sweet, eh"

Can't wait to hit the links with my new clubs!
Looks like I am a lefty golfer, just like my great-grandpa Simpson. My mom says that I would have really enjoyed golfing with him at Orchard View in Ruthven... and afterwards he and I could have enjoyed some pineapple juice on the 19th hole - although Grandpa Simpson's juice would have had some Malibu rum in it!

1 comment:

grandma gail said...

Grandpa Simpson would have loved having a chance to play golf with you and share whatever the drink of your choice was. That's just the kind of Great Grandpa he was!