
Last night Irene & Reggie tied the knot!
I had a very special job as ring bearer.
All of my practicing at home paid off as I made it down the aisle the without dropping the pillow or the rings!

Nana & Papa came for the ceremony and to wish Irene & Reggie all the best in their new lives together

That's right ladies... take it all in

During the reception I was a dancing fool. I was showing off my moves to Grandma

Papa John had some cool moves for Grandma too

congrats Reggie & Irene!
2 comments:
Brian John looks so adorable!
Congrats Irene!
We had a great time at the wedding. The service, your super cute suit, and shoes, your mad dance skills, your Mom and Dad's speach and those chocolate cookies! The whole day was soooooo much fun!
THANKS Irene and Reggie!
Post a Comment