mom & dad participate in the Johnny Invitational every year - this year I got to participate in the Junior Johnny!!
This is a shot of all of the junior golfers - Emma, Parke, Lola, Me, Maya, Maddy, Tanner and Dustind (who was easting his ice cream at the table behind us)
The day of the junior johnny was also the day of the World Cup Finals... so I wore my Team Holland jersey to represent (...unfortunately it didn't work out so well for them)
I employ a hybrid golf/hockey strategy for putt-putt golf... I call it 'gockey'. It works for me.
Lola and Maddy have a different strategy. Theirs consists of carrying their balls to the hole and then dropping them in. That works too!
The junior johnny was the brainchild of Jo & Carl. Jo had personalized scorecards and stickers and a logo too!
There is a great Junior Johnny blog entry on Dustind & Maddy's blog too that everyone should see:
http://familymilroy.blogspot.com/2010/07/junior-johnny.html
No comments:
Post a Comment