
Sophia and I had a big date at the zoo on the weekend
****
This is my third trip to the zoo and, similar to all my previous trips, I discovered that I'm really not that interested in animals.
Exhibit A - Sophia watching the polar bears swim and me watching Sophia (she is much more interesting than any bears!)
Exhibit B: Elephants? Boring.
Where are all of those cool golf cart jeeps driving around?

What was awesome was this little tunnel with a
Plexiglas middle. Made even better by the fact that Aunt Jen had to crawl through the tunnel with us!

"Blue Wall of Fish" had my attention for at least 30 seconds... a new
BJ zoo record!

Thanks Aunt Jen, Uncle Frank, Charlotte and the lovely Sophia for making this zoo trip tons of fun! Already looking forward to our next date... construction sites are very romantic this time of year :)
No comments:
Post a Comment