8am on Wednesday morning and BIG smiles for my first trip to JK!
Mom & Dad took a day off of work to share in my big day.
Here is a pic of mom and I on the way to the bus stop.
I took this opportunity to trash talk and tell mom I was going to crush her kindergarten academic record... Counting 1-100... bring it on!
When the bus pulled up in the morning, I think I stopped breathing for a few seconds I was so excited! I ran to the bus and didn't look back.
I was on that bus so fast that Dad didn't even have a chance to snap a picture of me!
(but once the kids were all on, mom ran up and took this pic of me sitting behind the bus driver)
Here is a pic of mom and I on the way to the bus stop.
I took this opportunity to trash talk and tell mom I was going to crush her kindergarten academic record... Counting 1-100... bring it on!
I was on that bus so fast that Dad didn't even have a chance to snap a picture of me!
(but once the kids were all on, mom ran up and took this pic of me sitting behind the bus driver)
And the first thing I said to mom and dad was "can I go back on the bus and go back to school please?"
JK Rocks - I feel smarter already!
Although I think mom is going to have a decontamination machine installed outside the house for my new school adventures :)
2 comments:
I can't believe how grown up he looks!!
Where did those four years go? It doesn't seem possible you can be going to school! I know you'll be just as smart and as great a student as your Mom (and Dad too I'm sure). Good Luck Big Boy!
Miss You!
xxxxxxxxxxxooooooo
Grandma
Post a Comment