So ya... thought ya... might like to... go to the show!
To feel the warm thrill of confusing that space cadet glow!
To feel the warm thrill of confusing that space cadet glow!
As an anniversary present for mom, Dad bought tickets too see Roger Waters perform The Wall!!
This was a very fitting 11th anniversary present, as mom and dad spent a lot of time hanging out 11 years ago listening to classic rock - The Wall got A LOT of play time :)
Needless to say Mom was VERY excited! Here are a couple of shots of the concert, along with some of mom's favourite lyrics from The Wall!
*******************
Tell me is something eluding you sunshine?
Is this not what you expected to see?
If you wanna find out what's behind these cold eyes, you'll just have to crawl your way through this disguise!
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me. Is there anyone home?
Come on, now, I hear you're feeling down. Well I can ease your pain
And get you on your feet again
I've got a strong urge to fly. But I have no where to fly to
(how many of you sang the fly to echo part when you read the last quote??)
Walking hammers & flying robot pigs... gotta love Roger!
And a very important part of Pink Floyd's parenting lessons:
If you don't eat your meat, you can't have any pudding! How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat!
No comments:
Post a Comment