On Sunday October 24th I was baptized at a private ceremony with my friends and family
Of course, I got all dolled up for the big day

Mom said I looked absolutely handsome in my suit and bow tie

The special ceremony took place at St.Andrew's College Chapel

My baptismal water
I was a very good boy during the ceremony and did everything that Minister Bruce asked me to. Including holding a lighted candle for a period of time (and I didn't burn myself or the chapel down!!)
Success
After the ceremony, we all enjoyed a catered lunch in the "archive" room at SAC.
Mom arranged for special crafts for all of the kids - including bible bookmarks and John the Baptist drinking cups
Dad couldn't' have been happier with the ceremony and the day in general... and the matching SAC bow ties were a favourite as well!
And a HUGE thank you to my godparents for agreeing to take on this new responsibility - Uncle Sean & Paul and Aunt Jen

1 comment:
It was a wonderful day! Congratulations to you all!
You were so handsome in that suit and bow tie!
XXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOO
Grandma
Post a Comment