I then submit it on Monday morning, it is graded by my teacher and sent back to me to in my special homework folder on Fridays. Above is an example of my homework package from last week where I was learning all about the number 1
Mom gets VERY excited when she sees the homework folder in my backpack... as she has been looking forward to helping me with homework ever since I was born. It isn't quite the calculus questions that she wants, but it will have to do...
And, as you can see, I am "fantastic"... mom says she knew all along :)
Of course, they had no idea what I was talking about until it actually WAS my special day and I brought home this enormous piece of paper.
Day 18 & the Terry Fox walkathon - good day to be special.
Day 18 & the Terry Fox walkathon - good day to be special.
(although mom and dad say that I am special every day!)
No comments:
Post a Comment