Saturday, October 02, 2010

Visiting My Future School - SAC!

SAC or St. Andrew's College was Daddy's highschool.
To say that he really enjoyed the years that he spent there would be a total understatement.
Dad is still very active with the school and sits on the school's Board.
I guess the school really likes him too, as there are multiple banners around the campus with old pictures of him and Uncle Paul on them...


Just in case you needed to get a closer look.

Dad isn't the only one who has an abnormal love of his highschool. All of Dad's friends are the same way.
Which is why when SAC had its homecoming last weekend, there were a big group of us who went.
We had lunch, played lots of games, went shopping at the SAC store... but the real fun of homecoming is venturing down to the lower fields to watch the big boys play sports - or as I like to think of it, getting a glimpse into my future!

hmmm first soccer. Yep, got this

Or maybe instead of being an athlete, I can just drive around in the athletics golf cart.

Now onto the really cool stuff - first football. Yeah, contact sports... I think I've found a calling.

And I've already started practicing my football tackling abilities on poor Aunt Leah!
*****
Can't wait until grade 9!
Sorry mom, looks like you are going to have to move to Aurora in 9 years...

No comments: