Tuesday, November 09, 2010

The Jonna 2010

As far as golf tournaments are concerned, the boys created "the Johnny", so the ladies created "the Jonna"!

This is the 3rd annual Jonna (give or take one or two years hiatus)
And while we weren't all brilliant virtual golf gurus, we DID dress the part... high heels and argyle sweaters in abundance

the award ceremony was just as glamorous

And no Jonna is complete without the coveted pink jackets


Two consecutive years of undefeated championship.... damn you Sarah!


Warning: A full day of drinking while golfing (and eating copious amounts of Halloween candy) might cause you to perform dance routines in people's kitchens

This is an encore performance of "Stop" by The Spice Girls, which was first made famous during our Boozy Babes on Bikes Niagara Wine Tour in July

And a solo only Sarah could perform :)

*******
I think lots happened after this.... I believe we did in fact go out for dinner and perhaps out to the bar... unfortunately the details are a bit fuzzy.... trolls, band-aids, figure skating routines, and the "I'm not gay, I'm German" wool sock performance...



Thanks Leah for organizing - so much fun!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

OMG - Hilarious. I can't decide if I like Smegs' dentures picture or my solo better.