I woke up with a sore throat - and then proceeded to milk it for all it was worth.
This is a picture of me on Friday morning... blue blankie & mcqueen pillow downstairs, breakfast on the couch, lots of medicine and all the TV I could watch.
So, a little under the weather, but livin' the sweet life...
And what did I want to watch you ask???
And then Frosty, then Santa Claus is Coming to Town.... the list goes on...
So for the next few days I soaked up all of the attention in the world and got away with things that would never normally happen (however, I avoided Dad as he wasn't a pushover like Ate M and Mom...)
No worries though - it is Sunday and I am back to being 100%! Just in time for the Santa Claus Parade!!! All of my Christmas TV watching is going to pay off...
No comments:
Post a Comment