Monday, December 20, 2010

Dec 20 - 23: Mini Vacation in Windsor


mom got two weeks off from work -
So we jumped on a train and headed south to Windsor!


Well, mom got really sick, but I had a VERY enjoyable mini vacation!
Grandma and I broke out the holiday aprons and made some shortbread cookies


We also built and decorated Santa's sleigh (not bad, eh?!)

Papa and I had lots of fun as well. Although he doesn't quite fit at my craft table!



and I always enjoy harassing grandma while she sews :)


Time for new hockey skates!

looking good!
And it wouldn't be a Windsor vacation unless I had a day with Brooke and Parker!

Snowballs, sledding and hiking through the woods. Doesn't get much better than that!

(and for those of you who are fans of Christmas Vacation)
Brookie's non-nutrient cereal varnish run

"don't be putting any of that stuff on my sled Clarke"

"don't try this at home kids...."

"I am a professional"
"bingo"

If you look closely, you can see three deers in the background

Thanks Grandma & Papa for an awesome Christmas vacation!

1 comment:

grandma gail said...

That was a fun time!!!!! We were lucky to have some snow this year at Christmas so we could enjoy Jack's sled!
Loved playing!!!
Hugs and kisses