Saturday, April 30, 2011

An OSO Special Birthday for Dylan

Dylan turned #4 on Easter weekend and invited Lola and I over to his house to celebrate.


Dylan loves Special Agent Oso - as do I! - and that was the theme of his birthday party.


I was Special Agent Brian (as if I would be anything else, and besides, Sarah made me a t-shirt that said so).


Sarah had prepared lots of activities and treats for us - although the "squeeze and blow" bubbles (as Sarah is trying to demonstrate in the picture above) was somewhat questionable :)



Dylan got this great new water table.

This obviously occupied a lot of my party time

Dylan's cake was certainly "OSO" special!

Here is a closer look at Sarah's personal creation

Sean Astin, eat your heart out!

And here is some more photographic evidence of my aggressive nature when it comes to cake (out of my chair and ready to pounce). No worries though, Sarah did an excellent job of speedy cake distribution!

Thanks Dylan for inviting us to your OSO awesome party!!!

1 comment:

grandma gail said...

That looked like a fun party!!! Happy Birthday Dylan!