We all woke up to lots of slightly burned skin this morning, so we decided to avoid the sunshine from 10 - 2pm... so that meant SHOPPING time today!
Unfortunately she only had a few precious hours to shop... and spent 90% of it in Calvin Klein and Banana Republic
For instance, here is a shot of me and grandma hanging out together in the afternoon reading stories in our lanai

And here is a pic of Papa and I surfing the web (at this exact moment we were looking at a flight tracker app)
And today was a milestone day as I learned how to open my eyes underwater and swim on my own with water wings!!
In this pic I am counting how many fingers Dad is holding up underwater. 100% accuracy so far
Be sure to watch the videos below to see my underwater dancing and my teaching mom how to behave like a dolphin!
1 comment:
Love our shopping and watching the great fish in the pond,making wishes in the fountain, a great lunch, and sitting in the lanai reading was very relaxing. Loved it all.
Post a Comment